Superabsorbents designed for agriculture and water conservation in soil.
The AgSAP™ product is a co-polymer of acrylic acid & acrylamide that is Potassium neutralized and is ideally suited for soil amendment applications. It is designed to improve the water and nutrient retention of soils. By applying AgSAP™ to the soil the frequency of irrigation as well as the leaching of valuable nutrients is reduced.
- Highest available water absorbency under soil pressure
- Highest gel strength and stability in the presence of fertilizers and soluble salts
- Life span of up to 5 years in soil
- Potassium based polymer (versus Sodium polymer)
AgSAP™ increases the number of days between irrigations and thereby reduces watering by 50%
AgSAP™ will remain in the soil ready to capture water on the next irrigation
THREE Particle Sizes Available:
- Small Granulation (Type S) - 100 - 800 µm
- Medium Granulation (Type M) 800 - 1500 µm
- Large Granulation (Type L) - 2 - 4 mm