These forms of the well-known Waste Lock® Superabsorbent Polymers are a co-polymer blend of Acrylate and Acrylamide. They are designed to withstand highly salty (ionic) conditions better than many acrylate homo-polymer Super Absorbents.
- Available in two granular sizes (Small or Medium PSD) for different rates of absorption.
- Freeze-Thaw Tested. The Polymer Will Not Release Free Liquids.
- Polymer Will Excellently Absorb Aqueous Wastes of pH > 4. For Highly Acidic Wastes, Neutralization (pH Adjustment) Is Recommended.
Typical Absorbency Properties:
- In 1% NaCl: 55 – 60 grams / gram
- In 2 % CaCl2: 20 – 25 grams / gram
Particle Size Distributions:
- Small Granulation (Type S): 200 – 800 µm
- Medium Granulation (Type M): 800 – 1500 µm
For additional information call us at 847-836-1393.