Click on the link below to read or download these Case Study reports.
- Stabilization of Natural Gas Brine Slops
- Solidification of Gas Well Swabbing Waste
- Super absorbent polymer worked wonders in the excavation of brackish sludge from a Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP). About 75 lbs of Waste Lock 770 was used to solidify 50,000 lbs of sludge in near freezing conditions.
- Super absorbent used at the Rocky Flats site to stabilize lagoon sludge and bind Hexavalent Chromium & Cadmium to pass TCLP.
- Superabsorbent polymer used without mixing to solidify B-25 boxes at Brookhaven National Laboratory.
- Tank sludge processing and accurate super absorbent dosing using twin screw conveyors
- Use of superabsorbent polymer in the field with a clamshell to stabilize metal plating lagoon sludge
- Use of Organolock™ N-65 in solidification of radioactive waste oil
- Use of TOTALSORB-Plus in water/hydrocarbon LLRW